This activity must be completed and submitted prior to your exam, and will contribute to your exam grade.
“Knowing where one belongs can transform an ordinary person – hardworking and competent but otherwise mediocre – into an outstanding performer.” Peter Drucker, “Managing Oneself’, HBR, Jan. 2005
• Where do you think you belong?
• What is critical for you to be an outstanding manager in the multicultural environment?
Write one to two pages on your answers to those two questions. Reflect on your readings, on what you heard and learnt in the previous course workshops. Make this a personally meaningful statement and action plan for your future career goal (i.e. what skills should you be working on developing between now and then to ensure you get off on the right foot?) Note: You will also be asked to evaluate all team members at the end of the course. Please keep a log of each team member’s contribution for each team activity.
Criteria used to grade the task:
1. Style: Reflection report
2. Due date: 07/10/2019
3. Contribution to assessment: 35%
4. Word limit: 800 for activity 5
• Clear understanding of the consulting situation, thorough evaluation of the options and appropriate action/implementation steps
• Successfully apply relevant management theory, principle and framework from this course to the consulted activity.
• Academic written skills and appropriate citation format
• Professional and effective presentation
For more information on the assessment criteria for this task, please refer to the Task 2 Marking Guide on the course Moodle page.
APA referencing at least 6 reference list required.
The post Write one to two pages on your answers to those two questions. Reflect on your readings appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.