The Critical Thinking and Ethics Paper that is due this week will encompass the material provided within our Learning Activities to date, on the Ethical Lens Inventory, and on critical thinking. To discuss “a description of the steps in the critical thinking process” in your paper, you will need to refer to Benjamin Bloom’s Six Paths to More Powerful Thinking (remembering, understanding, applying, analyzing, evaluating, and creating) from the course text.
Use the Critical Thinking and Ethics APA Template provided under Student Materials to complete this written assignment and ensure you properly cite and source the course text and the Ethical Lens Inventory within your paper.
Write a paper of 500 to 750 words describing the relationship between critical thinking and ethics. Include the following in your paper:
- A definition of critical thinking
- A description of the steps in the critical-thinking process
- An explanation of how you can use critical-thinking when solving problems and the benefits of doing so
- A summary of your blind spot and preferred ethical lens from the Ethical Lens Inventory
- An explanation of how your personal ethics influences your decision making
- An explanation of how ethics apply to professional and societal responsibilities.
- Cite the course text and Ethical Lens Inventory within your writing where needed and list both of these sources on the APA References page.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
APA Help: Use the links under Student Materials to the right to view the APA resources available to you within the CWE. Remember APA requires your entire document to be double spaced, you must include the APA formatted title page and References page along with in-text citations of all of your sources (your course text and Ethical Lens Inventory).
Edit your assignment for spelling, grammar, word usage, organization, and correct use of APA format.
the Critical Thinking and Ethics APA Template is attached as well as the Ethical Lens Inventory