Write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice
Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report ”The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice. Include the following:
1. Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report and explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
2. Discuss the direct influence the IOM (institute of medicine) report has on nursing education and nursing leadership. Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses.
3. Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population.
4. Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum.
5. Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system.
The post Write a 750-1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.