Toptic: Thermochemical storage of solar energy
Feasibility analysis on an emerging new energy technology, with focus on how the new technology will shape future society. You will assess the most prominent impacts of the new technology, and design social and economic frameworks that accommodate these impacts.
The full paper should cover the following information:
1. Brief overview of the technology (i.e. what it is, how does it work)
2. History (discovery of key scientific principles, history of R&D)
3. Current status of the energy technology (scale achieved, economic feasibility, who is supporting the development)
4. Review of the socioeconomic impacts of the technology (e.g. replacement of existing technology, change in workforce composition, creation of new energy source)
5. References (this list can be different, and longer, than what you submitted in your earlier assignment). Include at least 5 scholarly references (but you will probably have more). Make sure all references are cited in the text; do not include a reference if you don’t cite it. Use APA format. No ScienceDirect references.
Guide your writing with your outline, and the comments you received on the outline.
The paper should be at least 5 pages in length (12 pt, double-spacing, 1″ margins) excluding the list of references. The total number of figures and tables, if included, should be no more than 5. If using figures or tables, number them in order (e.g. Figure 1), and you must refer to them in the text. If images are obtained from online sources or references, they should also be cited in the list of references.
Depth and breadth of information regarding the role of the new technology, and its relationship with existing technologies (3 pts)
Compliance with formatting guidelines (2 pts)
Ability to identify key socioeconomic impacts of the emerging energy technology (3 pts)
Use of language (e.g. evidence of careful editing: free of typos, grammatical errors) (2 pts)
The post Thermochemical storage of solar energy appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.