MKT01906 Assessment 1: Fact Sheet
Assessment 1: Fact Sheet
This assessment is for these students only: Melbourne – Hotel School; Sydney – Hotel School.
By Week 3, gain approval from your academic contact for the destination you will study in MKT01906. One student per destination for each cohort.
Prepare a two-page Fact Sheet which presents key details about the destination and international tourism. The details will be background for future assessments in MKT01906.
• Identify the destination for MKT01906.
• Use information sources (online or hard copy) to prepare a two-page Fact Sheet explaining:
• total number of visitors (international and domestic) and analysis of international visitor growth and source markets
• the charateristics of accommodation options available at the destination • the economic impact on GDP from tourism at the destination
• the main attraction types at the destination.
Once information has been gathered, prepare the Fact Sheet including two relevant graphs or tables (maximum of 2 created by you using several other sources) to outline international tourism at the destination.
This is to be original work which includes analysis and presentation of information gathered from several sources. Directly copied information (like copied graphs or tables) will not be accepted.
• Logical argument (3 marks)
• Presentation and discussion of facts (12 marks)
• Information sources identified (2 marks)
• Clarity of expression (3 marks) Total (20 marks)
Grade Description of Grade
High Demonstrates distinctive insight and ability in researching, analysing and applying relevant
Distinction skills and concepts, and shows exceptional ability to synthesise, integrate and evaluate knowledge.
Distinction Demonstrates distinctive insight and ability in researching, analysing and applying relevant skills and concepts, and shows a well-developed ability to synthesise, integrate and evaluate knowledge.
Credit Demonstrates insight and ability in researching, analysing and applying relevant skills and concepts.
Pass Satisfies all of the basic learning requirements specified and provides a sound basis for proceeding to higher-level studies in the subject area.
Fail The student’s performance fails to satisfy the learning
The post MKT01906 Assessment 1: Fact Sheet appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.