Is Your Selected Legislation A Senate Or
House Bill? eg
Using this website or https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/#nd, nd legislation in the U.S. Congress
that aects nursing and/or healthcare. Then, present/answer all of the following questions:
1. State the bill number and summarize your chosen bill.
2. Is your selected legislation a senate or house bill? What’s the dierence?
3. Who sponsored the bill?
4. What is the status of the bill and where does it go if passed/denied?
5. What can you do as a nurse to support for or against this bill? Explain your position.
6. Who would you contact if you wanted to reach out to your designated legislators?
7. Cite your bill in APA format.
A peer reviewed nursing journal article from 2014-2019 must also be included and everything must
be done in APA.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH DELUXE PAPERS TODAY AND GET A
The post Is Your Selected Legislation A Senate Or House Bill? appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.