Create a list of three major health issues prevalent in the United States and choose one of those issues to present.
Submit your list to your instructor for approval.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Provide an overview of the three major health issues prevalent in the United States you chose to present.
- Choose one of those health issues and address the following:
- Risk factors for that issue
- Possible prevention of the issue
- Body systems and functions that are affected by the issue, and how they are affected
- Valid resources consumers can use for the chosen issue
Include the following:
- Appropriate graphics, such as charts and graphs
- Detailed, comprehensive speaker notes using complete sentences, correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Introduction, conclusion, and reference slides
- At least three references