For this course you are to analyze the purpose and importance of having a fitness and nutrition program throughout your life.
You may use connections outside of the formal classroom (including life experiences and academic experiences) to deepen your understanding and broaden your own point of view. You should envisions a future self (and possibly makes plans that build on past experiences) that have occurred across multiple and diverse contexts and how the matter taught in this course can help you moving forward. You may also use the questions below to help you along with this assignment.
- Looking back, has your attitude or feelings about the importance of your overall wellness changed? What were they before?
- What have you learned in this class that you found important, interesting, or critical?
- What facts, physically or nutritionally, did you find the most useful?
- Has your approach to your fitness and/or nutrition levels changed during this course? How?
- Looking forward, how can the information you learned in this course apply to your everyday life and goals?
- How do you feel you performed in this course? What would you do differently if you had a chance to do it all over again?