Describe the differences in primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention in public health. Provide one example for each level of public health prevention. For each example provided, explain the relationship between the example provided and the level of prevention. Also discuss the benefits and the potential consequences at each level.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples.
- Described the differences in the levels of prevention.
- Provided an example of each level of prevention.
- Discussed the benefits and consequences of each level of prevention.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two of your classmates.