Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Analyze the different diagnostic testing and laboratory values and explain how the patient’s lab values represent manifestations of underlying pathophysiology.
1. List all lab values, normal and abnormal
2. Interpretation of abnormal values and correlation with disease, medication regime and assessment.
3. Identify values that require close monitoring and identification of reportable conditions.
4. Nursing interventions for normal lab data appropriate to the patient
5. I identify other treatments and diagnostic testing